- Registered under the Ministry of Public Health, Royal Thai Government
- Must have been operating for at least one year. (Spas operating for less than one year will be considered under the New Spa award category)
- Is chosen by guests for the purpose of seeking improvements in health or wellness of body, mind and spirit.
- Provides a tranquil and peaceful environment that is rebalancing and rejuvenating in its own right.
- Offers a wide variety of health and wellness treatments and service which may include health, beauty, medical, fitness or mind-body work
- If provides medical services, has at least one (1) licensed medical practitioner on full-time staff
AMAZING WELLNESS CENTER award application must include:
15.1 Company Register
15.2 Registered under the Ministry of Public Health
15.3 Spa Manager License or medical license
15.4 Wellness Media kit, including Wellness Brochure, and Wellness Menu.
15.5 At least 6 professional photographs of the wellness center (minimum 300dpi)
15.6 A brief summary of the spas concept (must be printed, and approximately 100 words)
15.7 A work schedule for all staff covering a seven days period in the past month
15.8 An exert of the Wellness’s Marketing Plan of not more than two pages A4
15.9 An exert of the Wellness’s Standard Operating Procedures Manual of two wellness service protocols
15.10 An exert of the Wellness’s Standard Operating Procedures Manual of two wellness management protocols
15.11 An exert of the wellness’s Training Plan of not more than one (1) A4 page
15.12 An exert of the wellness’s Training Records covering any five days period during the current year
15.13 A copy of the guest feedback form or a copy of the Standard Operating Procedure for Guest Feedback, if guest feedback is not in written format
15.14 Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative