- Spa Treatment must show significant innovation of technique, service, product or equipment used
- Spa Treatment was developed by an employee, consultant or supplier to the spa with the Spa Treatment exclusive to that Spa
- Spa has a defined marketing plan for the Innovative Spa Treatment
- Company register
- Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
- A summary of Innovative Spa Treatment’s Marketing strategy of not less than one half A4 page (typed) or an exert of the Innovative Spa Treatment’s Marketing plan
- A description of not less than one half A4 page (typed) on the concept of the Innovative Spa Treatment, its targeted customer, and the innovation employed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unless there is clear indication of innovation in technique, product, equipment, and or service the application will be disqualified. Traditional therapies, including Thai massage, Herbal Compress etc, are not innovative unless they are significantly altered to improve the treatment benefits or experience for the guest.
1 Where it is the technique that is innovative, a copy of the treatments procedure must be submitted.
2 Where it is the product that is innovative, a sample of the product, its ingredient/s and details of efficacy must be submitted
3 Where it is the equipment that is innovative, a photograph of the equipment being used, and details of the treatment procedure must be submitted.
4 Where it is the service that is innovative, a copy of the service procedure must be submitted.
- A letter of confirmation from the Spa Management confirming the name and position of the person / persons whom have developed the Innovative Spa Treatment and its actual / perceived benefits
- Registration and / or Notification from Ministry of Public Health
|Voting Starts From||Tuesday 12th of December 2017, 08:00 AM|
|Voting Ends On||Friday 5th of January 2018, 05:00 PM|