- Product line and brand image has clear eco-friendly and ORGANIC concept focused on the Spa Industry.
- The product line is not tested on animals.
- Uses only environmentally responsible packaging.
- Provides product training for spa staff including brands specific treatment protocols.
- Product range/brand is certified as being organic by containing at least 70% organic ingredients, recognised by an organic certification body.”
- Ingredients used in the product range/brand are sourced from controlled organic cultivation and/or sustainable wild harvesting. (Certification from ingredients supplier required)
- The entire product line is free of parabens, chemical coloring, chemical aroma’s and genetically modified ingredients.
- Provides product training for spa staff including brand specific treatment protocols
- Company register
- Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
- A minimum of two (2) brand specific treatment protocols
- Media kit, including product list of entire line/brand (printed or on CD)
- Confirmation that the product is not tested on animals
- Confirmation of the substances used in the product range and their source
- Actual samples of three (3) products used including actual packaging. The samples may be subjected to chemical analysis to verify any claims made. Such testing shall be at the expense of the awards organiser. The results of the testing shall be viewed only by the auditor. No discussion will be entered into.
- Exert from a Product Training Plan
- Copy of all valid Organic certifications
- Ministry of Public Health notification documentation
|Voting Starts From||Tuesday 12th of December 2017, 08:00 AM|
|Voting Ends On||Friday 5th of January 2018, 05:00 PM|