- An individual who seeks to impart the knowledge or skills necessary to work in the Spa & Well-being industry through the motivation and education of individuals or groups. Such individuals or groups upon the completion of the training should be sufficiently knowledgeable to gain employment in the Spa industry.
- An individual who shows knowledge of actual and evolving needs of the spa industry.
- Have at least three (3) certificates of completion of therapy or training courses, of which at least one must be a course approved by the Ministry of Public Health.
- Has the ability to train in both practical and theoretical practises
- Has at least 5 years spa industry experience of which at least one year is as an educator
- Has a system that monitors the quality of learning and effectiveness of the training
- A reference letter from at least two (2) companies or oganisations with whom you have conducted training classes for
- Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
- A brief of at least one half A4 page (typed) of the current and future projected training needs of the spa industry
- Details of the curriculum and duration of each subject that the company is qualified to teach
- A copy of the logo/s (local and international) that the company is legally entitled to use on any training certificates that they may issue, together with a letter of authorization if the logo is not a Thai logo
- Photographic record of training session (minimum 3 classes, with minimum 2 photographs of each class)
- A Teachers certificate or similar professional teaching qualification
|Voting Starts From||Tuesday 12th of December 2017, 08:00 AM|
|Voting Ends On||Friday 5th of January 2018, 05:00 PM|