- An organisation or company who seeks to impart the knowledge or skills necessary to work in the Spa & Well-being industry through the motivation and education of individuals or groups. Such individuals or groups upon the completion of the training should be sufficiently qualified to gain employment in the Spa industry.
- An organisation or company who shows knowledge of actual and evolving needs of the spa industry.
- Must have relevant accreditations with complete local and national operating license/permits, including but not limited to being certified as a Teacher/Trainer.
- Must be accredited by at least one credible therapy examination body.
- Has the ability to train in both practical and theoretical practises
- Has the facilities to train a group of at least 10 persons at one time
- Has the facilities that meet local building code, including standard of sanitation
- Has operated for at least one year and has a faculty with at least 10 years collective spa industry experience of which at least 4 years has collectively been as educators
- Has a system that monitors the quality of learning and effectiveness of the training
- Copy of registration with Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Public Health as an Education Facility
- Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
- A Teachers certificate or similar professional teaching qualification for a least two faculty members
- A brief of at least one half A4 page (typed) of the current and future projected training needs of the spa industry
- Details of the curriculum and duration of each subject that the company is qualified to teach
- A copy of the logo/s (local and international) that the company is legally entitled to use on any training certificates that they may issue, together with a letter of authorization if the logo is not a Thai logo
- Photographic record of training session (minimum 3 classes, with minimum 2 photographs of each class)
- Copy of Business Registration
|Voting Starts From||Tuesday 12th of December 2017, 08:00 AM|
|Voting Ends On||Friday 5th of January 2018, 05:00 PM|