- Spa must be registered as a Spa under the Ministry of Public Health, Royal Thai Government
- Must have been operating for at least one year. (Spas operating for less than one year will be considered under the New Spa award category)
- Must have at least five treatment rooms / areas.
- Must have at least six full time staff, including four full-time therapists (or full-time equivalent).
- Must have a spa concept that is clearly defined and evident from interior design through to products and services offered.
- Must have a documented Spa Marketing Plan, including detailed action plans
- Must have documented Standard Operating Procedures for Spa Services
- Must have documented Standard Operation Procedures for Spa operational management
- Must have a documented and implemented Training Plan for new and existing staff that actively promotes staff development.
- Offers at least two (2) different types of water based therapies (i.e. steam, sauna, experience showers, hydro baths) other than Jacuzzi.
- Offers a variety of spa & well-being treatments including body & facial treatments
- An exert of the Spa’s Training Records covering any five day period during the current year
- A brief summary of the spas concept. Brief should be minimum one half A4 page (typed) and maximum one A4 page (typed) and must include details of the Spa’s targeted customer
- Company register
- An exert of the Spa’s Standard Operating Procedures Manual of two spa service protocols
- An exert of the Spa’s Standard Operating Procedures Manual of two spa management protocols
- An exert of the Spa’s Training Plan of not more than one (1) A4 page
- A copy of the guest feedback form or a copy of the Standard Operating Procedure for Guest Feedback, if guest feedback is not in written format
- Spa Manager Licence
- A work schedule for all staff covering a seven day period in the past month
- Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
- At least 6 professional photographs of the spa (minimum 300dpi)
- A Floor plan of the spa - one (1) A3 or A4 page per level is required.
- Media kit, including product list of entire line/brand (printed or on CD)
- An exert of the Spa’s Marketing Plan of not more than two pages
- Registration and / or Notification from Ministry of Public Health
|Voting Starts From||Tuesday 12th of December 2017, 08:00 AM|
|Voting Ends On||Friday 5th of January 2018, 05:00 PM|