- The business offers a traditional Thai experience, of spa and or massage executed in a traditional Thai manner.
- The spa demonstrates a genuine desire to be true to Thai traditions and employs only traditional Thai products, services or design elements in the deliverance of the experience.
- An exert of the Spa’s Training Records covering any five day period during the current year
- A brief summary of the spas concept. Brief should be minimum one half A4 page (typed) and maximum one A4 page (typed) and must include details of the Spa’s targeted customer
- Company register
- An exert of the Spa’s Standard Operating Procedures Manual of two spa service protocols
- An exert of the Spa’s Training Plan of not more than one (1) A4 page
- A copy of the guest feedback form or a copy of the Standard Operating Procedure for Guest Feedback, if guest feedback is not in written format
- Spa Manager Licence
- At least 6 professional photographs of the spa (minimum 300dpi)
- A Floor plan of the spa - one (1) A3 or A4 page per level is required.
- Media kit, including product list of entire line/brand (printed or on CD)
- An exert of the Spa’s Standard Operating Procedures Manual of two spa management protocols
- Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
- Summary of not less than one half (1/2) A4 page type, of what is the spa offers that is ‘traditional Thai’ and what the management has done to preserve the Thainess
- An exert of the Spa’s Marketing Plan of not more than two pages
- Registration and / or Notification from Ministry of Public Health
|Voting Starts From||Tuesday 12th of December 2017, 08:00 AM|
|Voting Ends On||Friday 5th of January 2018, 05:00 PM|