- The Spa has a physical environment that clearly embodies creativity and this creativity is promoted in marketing tools.
- The Spa design offers a smooth practical transition through all areas of ‘the journey’
- The design is operationally practical
- The design consciously considers the senses of sight, sound, touch and aroma in a creative manner that seeks to engage guests in the spa experience
- Shows innovation in the design – and successfully addresses challenges or limitations such as elevations, building codes, environmental considerations etc.
CREATIVE SPA DESIGN award application must include:
3.1 Company Register
3.2 Registration and / or Notification from Ministry of Public Health
3.3 Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
3.4 At least 6 professional photographs of the spa (minimum 300dpi)
3.5 Spa Menu and Marketing Brochure/Materialist
3.6 A Floor plan of the spa – one (1) A3 or A4 page per level is required.
3.7 A summary of the reasoning behind the spas creativity and where the design had consciously considered the senses of sight, sound, touch and/or aroma in a creative manner that seeks to engage guests in the spa experience. The summary should be minimum one half (1/2) A4 page (typed), clearly highlighting the areas of creativity
A summary where the design has been creative to meet specific challenges such as elevations, building codes, environmental considerations or operational requirements. Brief should be minimum one half (1/2) A4 page (typed), clearly highlighting the areas of creativity