- Product has clear eco-friendly and ORGANIC concept focused on the Spa Industry.
- The product is not tested on animals.
- Uses only environmentally responsible packaging.
- Provides product training for spa staff including specific treatment protocols.
- Product is certified as being organic by containing at least 70% organic ingredients, recognised by an organic certification body.”
- Ingredientsused in the product range/brand are sourced from controlled organic cultivation and/or sustainable wild harvesting. (Certification from ingredients supplier required)
- The product is free of parabens, chemical coloring, chemical aroma’s and genetically modified ingredients.
ORGANIC PRODUCT award application must include:
5.1 Company Register
5.2 Notification documentation from Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Public Health
5.3 Full name and contact details of an authorised company representative
5.4 1 professional photograph of the product
5.5 Media kit, including product list of entire line/brand (printed or on CD)
5.6 Confirmation that the product is not tested on animals
5.7 Confirmation of the substances used in the product range and their source
5.8 Copy of all valid Organic certifications
5.9 Actual sample of product used including actual packaging. The sample may be subjected to chemical analysis to verify any claims made. Such testing shall be at the expense of the awards organiser. The results of the testing shall be viewed only by the auditor. No discussion will be entered into.
5.10 Exert from a Product Training Plan
5.11 Copy of Product Data Sheet