- An organisation or company who seeks to impart the knowledge or skills necessary to work in the Spa & Well-being industry through the motivation and education of individuals or groups. Such individuals or groups upon the completion of the training should be sufficiently qualified to gain employment in the Spa industry.
- An organisation or company who shows knowledge of actual and evolving needs of the spa industry.
- Must have relevant accreditations with complete local and national operating license/permits, including but not limited to being certified as a Teacher/Trainer.
Please consideration we have 2 categories of INSTITUTE and EDUCATOR why we should have above phrase in this category
- Must be accredited by at least one credible therapy examination body.
- Has the ability to train in both practical and theoretical practises
- Has the facilities to train a group of at least 10 persons at one time
- Has the facilities that meeting local building code, including standard of sanitation
- Has operated for at least one year and has a faculty with at least 10 years collective spa industry experience of which at least 4 years has collectively been as educators
- Has a system that monitors the quality of learning and effectiveness of the training
SPA INSTITUTE award application must include:
7.1 Copy of Business Registration
7.2 Copy of registration as an Education Facility
7.3 Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
7.4 A Teachers certificate or similar professional teaching qualification for at least two faculty members.
7.5 Details of the curriculum and duration of each subject that the company is qualified to teach.
7.6 A copy of the logo (domestic or international) that the company is legally entitled to use. Any non-THAI logo must have a letter of authorization
7.7 Photographic record of training session (minimum 3 classes, with minimum 2 photographs of each class)