- Product line is appropriate to the Spa Industry and meets or exceeds the needs of a Spa Operator.
- The product line is not tested on animals.
- Features a creative and informative website.
- Product is available in Professional sizes, and clearly targeted as a B2B product. Product which is only available in retail sizes, shall not qualify for this category.
- Provides product training for spa staff including brand specific treatment protocols
SPA PRODUCT award application must include:
6.1 Company Register
6.2 Notification documentation from Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Public Health
6.3 Full name and contact details of an authourised company representative
6.4 Media kit, including product list of entire line/brand
6.5 Product list of entire line/brand (printed or on CD)
6.6 Confirmation that the product is not tested on animals
6.7 Actual samples of three products used including actual packaging. The samples may be subjected to chemical analysis to verify any claims made. Such testing shall be at the expense of the awards organiser. Results of the testing shall be viewed only by the auditor. No discussion will be entered into.
6.8 Exert from a Product Training Plan
6.9 A least three (3) signature treatment protocols based on the brands product line.